Wednesday, September 8, 2010

3 days only!

I am leaving tomorrow to go up to Wasaga Beach and had all kinds of plans for this evening. I was going to ride Ara's bike over to the community centre and give my race day outfit a little spin in the pool and then ride the bike back just to make sure everything is in working order. And I realize that I really should do this, but you see...I can't. I am freaking out instead. My tummy is all funny and I'm jittery and I have a giant zit growing on the side of my nose and well...I am plain, freaking out. I have absolutely no idea what I am doing!

I have rationalized at this point that if there is something wrong with my gear, I would frankly rather not know about it.

At this point I am going to pack my bags and spend the evening lying on my couch watching crap on TV.

Well kids, I guess this is it. This is going to be my last post before the big day. Think of me at 1pm on Saturday and try not to laugh. I need as much positive energy as I can get.

Thank you to everyone who has supported me so far and for those procrastinators out there...it's not too late...just follow this link...

http://www.teamfox.org/c.pjJ0J8MHIoE/b.5594017/k.C005/Edit_Personal_Page/siteapps/personalpage/PageEditor.aspx

Stay tuned for the updates. I'm sure they will be entertaining if nothing else.

Best always,

1 comment:

  1. Go Bex!! So proud of you...I can't be there in person for the race, but you can bet I'll be thinking of you. Can't wait to hear how it goes (besides awesome, which is guaranteed :p)

    ReplyDelete