Thursday, March 4, 2010

New Motivation

I've heard stories of people who stick pictures of big, greasy, bacon-cheeseburgers on their treadmills as a way of motivating themselves. Sort of like racing dogs chasing rabbits (I've always wondered if they actually get to eat the rabbits at the end of the race -same goes for the cheeseburger - hmm...anyway, I digress). Well, I am going to put my economics textbook behind the treadmill so that I can run away from it. Tell myself that if I don't complete another mile, I will have to take some form of advanced economics course next semester. I HATES THIS COURSE! HATES IT! I have not been adhering to my training schedule at all this week because I am trying to get as much studying in as I can. The good news is my mid-term is tonight and after that I can get back to the gym and whipping my butt into shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment